Tuesday 17 April 2012

30 Years of Apathy, Pathos n Delusion!!

Has it really been over a month since last I sat in the StonedHolyComputerSuite with fingertips flashing across the black, plastic keys struggling to stay abreast with the rancourous n fevered outpourings from the embittered StonedHolyBrainPan?? My, doesn't time fly when yir enjoyin' yirsel....& don't it fuckin drag something awful when yir life is one long, dreary, penniless & uneventful yawn!!! I would be happy to report that I have spent the interim period between my visitations to the Computer Generated Blogosphere, deflowering young and impressionable young ladies and immersing myself in sundry voluptuary excesses....but sadly I cannot!!!

Our StonedHolyBrother, Mr. Mojo Risin may have girded on the snakeskin breeks & declared the Palace of Wisdom to be accessible only from the Road of Excess, but it may be instructional to remember that he didnae grow up a Repressed Catholic Idiot in a Small-Minded Presbyterian Pisshole like wot the  SToneDHOLybLoGGer done! Still, we've aw got oor burdens tae bear, huv we no?....& if it hudnae been for Heaven-Sent Movers n Shakers like Brother Jim reaching out from the Hallowed Groove that is the first DOORS Long Playing Record to inform woefully Outtatouch n Outtastep Teenage Dreamers like masel that even WE could Break On Through To The Other Side, then who knows where ahd be ; a rotund, broken doon, middle aged wanker lookin at Japanese Girlies on the Tinternet no doubt.....hod oan there, Boabby.....I fuckin' am that anywayz!!!!

"Can you picture what we'll be, so limitless & free..." Oh, how those words reverberated within the cavernous and to all extent, practically empty (if you discount images of Buxom German Frauleins & thoughts of Beer!) chamber of the Stoned n Holy MindBox. Of course, lookin back from this vantage point - gained, it must be said, by way of far too many nights-in reading the works of Herman Melville and engaging in acts of self-pollution - I can clearly see now how I have singularly failed to live up to it's promise or challenge!! I have spent a life cutting myself short, holding myself back, hemmed in by the mundane ordinariness of life. Maybe that's better than finding maself full of Heroin in a Bathtub in Paris at 27.......but who's to say who got the better deal. Ahv never been tae Paris!!!

So let's get this shit sorted oot - If it hudnae been for me listening tae the Doors n huvvin my Teenage Firebrand Hopes raised n stimulated by aw that talk of fabulously exotic females & their Fingers Weaving Quick Minarets & Speaking Secret Alphabets ah coulda been in the pub right now with aw the other dejected, middle aged losers talkin aboot fitbaw n other such desperate, tragic garbage............mmmmmmm. Maybe it's true, ma Fuckin Crystal Ship huznae exactly been Filled With a Thousand Girls or a Thousand Thrills but after 30 years of Apathy, Pathos n Delusion I think I can still honestly say it's aw been worth it!!! And at least I'm in a position to grow old disgracefully - Jim Morrison never got that option.........

We're aw Riders on the Storm.....
Actors oot on loan.....
Dugs withoot a Bone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment